Comfort / Hybrid
- Ideal for recreational trail and commuter users.
- Very popular with adults wanting more comfort and more upright seating.
- Similar to mountain/trail bikes, but with less distance between seats and handlebars, a higher “front end” for more upright seating.
- Usually have shock adsorbing seat posts for fanny and seat comfort. Some have flexible, shock absorbing handlebar stems or telescoping, shock absorbing front forks, wider, softer saddles and wide pedals.
- Prices usually start around $375.